Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dont REMARK..just DONT

I see around things what people do and i try to copy a few things like some habits of others that i feel are good.
I had this teacher Sir Umar in my 6th semester,taught me micro processor and controller,A real nice teacher + i admire him too .He's a good guy with expert skills and great other qualities .he's devoted ,he's punctual a million more things he's got embedded in his system .
What i noticed today is something that most of us do,its like speaking of others in front of any other person .I checked this guy out ,he's never talking about any other person in front of anyother guy unless its good or appreciating.This thing i felt is something that should be adopted for a good personality.
The most important thing i noticed that made me write this hell lot of a words is DONT REMARK.
its like when youre asked about something just answer to the point dont represent remark.
Ill give you an example what happened today
*okay so he was trying to give me some idea regarding the project for which he needed to give an example so he(Sir Umar)  said "did you watch movie don2?" and i was like "Its just okay" what he mentioned furthur was he dint ask me how that movie was the question was had i seen the movie as he briefed me something of  regarding the security project.
The point there that moment i bookmarked in my mind was that .,when youre asked about anything just reply it in the words necessary ,dont remark or add anyother thing,this thing is saves your energy,saves time plus this quality helps you be PROFESSIONAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment