Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The rhyme book cooking in my mind.

those title words are bloody true ..its like something inside my head keeps up making lyrics.im not a poet but something inside the head, just errupts the lyrics out.I wrote one poem i dont know when..This has a love side look but its for none.so here it goes...


Your memories are tattooed upon ma soul
The day we met was the birth of my soul
The day I touched you was the first breath of my soul
The day we depart is the death of my soul
Your happy face seems rainbow to my soul
Making you happy is the aim of my soul
Your heart is the key to my soul
Your sadness, your tears kills my soul
Your excitement your happiness gives life to my soul
The things that mean to you are aim for my life
Your eyes reveal deep secrets to my soul
I hurt but never cry because your support brings new hope to my soul
When you away these walls feel like closing in, 
The roof caving in, trying to imprison my soul
Without you the nice seems full of pain to my soul
Your tenderness, your love, your care, blooms happiness in my soul
Now life feels like a stain without you to my soul 



The word soul..repeats hell yeah a million times,anyways i hope you guys like it .

No comments:

Post a Comment